Download the Everyware IoT Infographic
IoT Architecture Overview & Application Examples
Good IoT/OT architectures are all about encapsulating the complexity of IoT distributed systems to:
development time and risk
- Ensure optimum investment protection
- Avoid creating dependencies
between the Things and the Applications
- Leverage proven and standard-based
architectures and protocols
infrastructure's TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Rapidly implement new business models, processes and services
Do you know how an IoT architecture is made? How does it work? Which elements does it include?
Sign up to download
the Everyware IoT Infographic for knowing more about:
- The elements of an IoT infrastructure
- The OT / IT integration
- The role of Multi-service IoT Gateways and IoT Platform
to download the full Everyware IoT Infographic.
Do you want to receive it also in A1 paper format? Add your postal address and we'll ship a printed copy to you for FREE.