Lavora con noi
EUROTECH, azienda leader nelle soluzioni innovative ad alta tecnologia, ricerca, per il potenziamento della struttura organizzativa, nuovi collaboratori altamente motivati e determinati ad inserirsi in un ambiente giovane, dinamico, ad alta crescita, che offre interessanti opportunità personali.
1. Linux Embedded Engineer
Eurotech is seeking an exceptional engineer with solid hands-on experience on the Linux operating system and its development – from the kernel and device drivers to the applications.
In addition to maintain and develop Linux support across Eurotech’s line of embedded products, the candidate will actively contribute to the evolution of the existing Linux development and distribution techniques to the state of the art. By learning and employing the most recent tools and technique, including advanced configuration management and cloud-based solutions, Eurotech aims at a more automated quality control and at a more predictable delivery time.
The position is based in Amaro, Udine. The candidate will join a multi-national team of incredibly talented, hard working, Linux developers based in the United Kingdom and the United States and will have a chance to support customers worldwide.
• Developing embedded Linux distributions, support packages, and device drivers for Eurotech embedded PC and ARM/ X86 based hardware products
• Organize and automate the to manage Linux distributions across Eurotech portfolio of products, across chip architectures and versions
• Feasibility and costs study of custom software projects
• Providing support and guidance to the systems development and systems application teams to create complete product solutions
• An in-depth technical understanding of the Linux Operating system
• Proven experience with Linux, its configuration, kernel, driver, and application development
• Experience with Linux Networking Configuration (iptables, routing, cellular, wifi)
• Excellent programming skills (C, C++, Shell Scripting, Java)
• Experience of developing low level software
• Experience in GCC/GNU Linux tool chain and cross compiling
• Familiarity with standard PC environments, including BIOS, DOS and Linux
• Comfortable with version control and release management e.g. Git
• Experience in numerical analysis, algorithms and data-mining
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Can’t be afraid of wires, termination blocks, or jumper cables
• Experience with Red Hat, Fedora, Wind River Linux and Wind River Workbench is a plus
• Knowledge and hand-on experience with the Linux Yocto project is plus
• Experience with Linux configuration management tools like clobber, kickstart, puppet and chef is highly welcome
• Android development experience - particularly with lower level Android development and not just application development
• Experience with industry specific protocols such as MQTT, MODbus, JBus, CANbus, Continua, Allen Bradly, DNP, HART, Zigbee, 6LoWPAN, CoAP, CSAFE, or others
• Experience with Agile Software Development and SCRUM
• Degree, or equivalent in an electronic or software subject and a minimum of 2 years C/C++ programming experience with Linux at kernel building and device driver development level
• Demonstrate the required level of capability in each of the key competence areas above
Required Personal Characteristics:
• Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and being detailed oriented
• Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
• A team player with self-motivation
• Display enthusiasm and an energetic approach
• An assertive and friendly personality with a confident and proactive nature
• Highly motivated and self driven individual, who is prepared to go the extra ‘mile’ to make a difference
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
adding your Name and Surname in the email subject.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Invia in ogni caso il tuo curriculum al Dipartimento Risorse Umane affinchè venga preso in considerazione in futuro.
- Email: email@example.com
- Posta ordinaria: EUROTECH S.p.A.
- HR Dept. - Via Fratelli Solari 3/a, 33020 Amaro (UD) ITALY