Everyware Cloud (EC) is the IoT Integration Platform distributed and supported by Eurotech. It provides all the services required for the management of IoT gateways and devices in the field, including configuration management, application life-cycle management and remote access.
It also connects the data collected by field-deployed devices to enterprise applications and analytics leveraging reliable and open protocols.
Eurotech's IoT Integration Platform integrates interconnected field devices such as sensors, actuators, PLCs and IoT gateways and provides the infrastructure for IoT application enablement by integrating data with business apps. EC provides device management, diagnostics, provisioning, remote access of IoT gateways and devices and integration services for the telemetry data.
Everyware Cloud is part of Everyware IoT, Eurotech's Edge-to-Cloud IoT Architecture.
Everyware Cloud features
- Open and Secure Device Connectivity Standard-based interfaces and MQTT protocol to communicate with field devices.
- Device Remote Access and Management Remotely access, manage and update your devices through MQTT protocol optimized for low-overhead communication.
- Real-time Data Management Collect, store, analyze any data from field sensors and devices to enable immediate analytics, trigger business decisions and drive new revenues
- Security Enterprise-class security strategies and certifications built-in to the IoT Integration Platform.
- Scalability From start-ups to large IoT deployments, Everyware Cloud can be adapted to any business size.
Everyware Cloud (EC) offers an open and modular IoT Cloud Platform based on a micro-services architecture. EC is a commercial, enterprise-ready edition of Eclipse Kapua, the open IoT cloud platform to manage and integrate devices and their data. EC adds advanced security features to Eclipse Kapua, including device provisioning, access authentication and certificate management.
Alone or in connection with Everyware Software Framework (ESF), Everyware Cloud IoT Integration Platform allows:
- Secure device connectivity and data communication
- Remote management of large IoT deployments
- Integration of data and enterprise applications
Find more information about release 5.x on the Everyware Cloud Developer's Hub.
For information about older releases, visit the older documentation website.
Everyware Cloud’s functional components
- Device Connectivity Secure connection with field devices and gateways via MQTT protocol, optimized for IoT applications (lightweight messaging system to reduce transmission costs)
- Device Management Features Device configuration and application lifecycle management, remote access and maintenance through on-premise, private and public deployment options. It also creates a digital twin for gateways and field devices and integrate OT and IT management
- Data Management Advanced data collection, storage and analysis functions for real-time or historical data access
- Application Integration Full APIs for integration with dashboards and business intelligence, mobile and enterprise applications, alerts and notifications and cellular connectivity and SIM management platforms
- Security Management
- Administration User-friendly administration console to easily manage devices and data and develop value-added IoT applications
Everyware Cloud Values and Benefits
- Optimum device connectivity for efficient network usage
- Low network costs thanks to optimized IoT communication protocols
- Fast and real-time edge remote access and management
- Integrate OT management into IT workflows
- Flexible and simple integration of devices and applications
- Faster and real-time access to data for more valuable business actions
- Long-term data availability
- Cloud or on-premise deployment models