CPU-1440 Wins Award based on Software Flexibility
Bring new life into existing systems
- With 128MB RAM and 2MB Flash Disk the CPU-1440 is the ideal upgrade platform for legacy x86 DOS, Linux and Win CE systems.
Low power fanless desing
- At less than 4W and operating with 5V only, it is ideally suited for low power systems and sealed applications.
Simple and rugged
- With a rugged and streamlined design that delivers compatibility and reliable operation, the CPU-1440 is the perfect choice whenever downtime and glitches are unacceptable.
Expandability and true ISA
- With PC/104 (ISA) and PC/104+ (PCI) bus expansions, it is simple to interface the CPU-1440 with existing systems and to add more peripherals and functions.
Application-ready Development Kits
- Cut development time with our Development Kits; fully featured and available for both Win CE and Linux, they give easy access to all interfaces and peripherals.