Aurora HPC systems
The Aurora HPC systems product line includes Intel and Nvidia based solutions that accommodate different needs in performance, power, size, cooling and application:
- Large size supercomputers, mounted on 19’’ cabinets, entirely hot liquid cooled and connected to external free coolers
- Mid-size HPC systems of up to 128 nodes, hot liquid cooled with external or standalone heat exchangers
- Small yet powerful systems of up to 16 nodes, with standalone hot liquid cooling, mounted on portable, partially or totally rugged enclosures.
The Aurora HPC systems are powerful, efficient supercomputers, set to tackle the most demanding challenges that pave the road to exascale. Around the Aurora systems, Eurotech can tailor HPC solutions to meet a variety of data center performance, application and energy needs in different industries.
The Eurotech HPC systems for data center boasts advanced liquid cooled, high density, low latency, versatile systems, which can support out of the box a variety of open source and commercial applications.
- High performance density. Liquid cooling allows reaching very high densities: the hybrid Aurora Tigon can pack 1.3 Petaflops in 5 m2, the size of a studio flat.
- Cost effectiveness. Configurable solutions that adapt to budget. Up to 50% energy savings. Appealing TCO. A reliable, robust, high quality class of systems.
- Energy efficiency. Hot liquid cooling means no air conditioning needed. Very efficient power conversion. Noiseless operations.
- Availability. Improved MTBF and ease of maintenance. Hot swappable nodes, high quality components, no vibrations, no moving parts, limited on board and datacenter hot spots.
- Scalability. Scales linearly with 3D Torus and limits OS jitter thanks to an independent synchronization network
- Compatibility and versatility, x86 architecture and Intel® Cluster Ready certified. An Infiniband network coexists with an optional FPGA driven 3D Torus.