WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be working in the European Sales Engineering department. The team’s responsibilities include maintaining extensive knowledge of the products’ parts, functions, and processes and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the clients’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will work alongside other sales team members and serve as tech consultants for the sale. You will use your expertise and knowledge to translate technical concepts into everyday language so our complex products are approachable and understandable for buyers.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Analyze the technical request coming from the market and map those onto Company’s products
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers
- Interact with Sales, Technical Support, and Engineering to respond to customer inquiries
- Work in an agile development environment; collaborate closely with your team and our customers
- Taking calls from customers who need help troubleshooting issues with the new technology
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services
- Working closely with sales marketing to fulfill a quota
WHO YOU ARE
Technical Expertise Required
- Background in Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and a deep understanding of IoT architectures from low-level Linux boot and device provisioning all the way to cloud partner connectivity and data visualization
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- Sales and Technical experience
- Dealt with POC development and presentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Development skills in Python, Node, Go, C++, or Java
- Experience with Linux OS
- Strong understanding of networking principals and protocols
- Strong background in hardware and software security best practices and approaches
- Experience with device management systems such as AWS Greengrass and Azure IoT Hub / Edge at scale
- Expert-level knowledge with AWS and Azure cloud architecture design, architecture, and services, databases, compute, storage, MQTT brokers, data buffering, etc
- Deployment of containerized applications, knowledge of Kubernetes cluster Orchestrators like Openshift
- Practical experience using SQL and time-series databases in production environments
The role would benefit from knowledge of the different cloud infrastructures and previous field engineering experience or worked in a customer-facing role.
Eurotech is a visionary leader in IoT and Edge AI technologies, acting with speed, dedication, and ambition. We empower our employees to have an impact on the business with what they do, everyday. Working in an environment where their expertise is valued and nurtured, our employees are trusted to be autonomous and do their best. Our values are reflected in our behaviours: we work with enthusiasm and an unwavering focus on our customers’ needs, within a culture of respect and integrity, realizing our passion for technology.