WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
The IT team at Eurotech delivers technology solutions to internal customers, enabling our colleagues to achieve our common objectives by integrating third-party solutions with custom applications and business intelligence tailored to our business processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will provide day-to-day technical support on-site for infrastructure and employees in Amaro (UD) and remotely to other Eurotech sites in Europe, US and Asia. You will also improve technical knowledge and specialized skills to support, build, implement and improve technology solutions.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a IT Engineer, after an initial training phase, you are expected to:
- Be the local point of contact for IT requests and assume ownership of incidents whether completing resolution oneself or by consulting with internal IT colleagues and/or outside vendors to ensure timely completion
- Monitor the local infrastructure, including endpoints, and run playbooks to resolve common issues
- Create, review and optimize Standard Operating Procedures and user documentation
- Manage Networking and Infrastructure projects that may span multiple locations
- Ensure the secure operation of the corporate systems according to established security policies
- Learn new technologies and grow the skills of colleagues around you
This role is responsible for ensuring the stable operation and support of the IT network, and of all users’ PCs and peripherals, which include planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing hardware, software, and communication platforms.
You will develop integrations between systems and custom applications to support the business processes and assess compliance and enforcement of IT and Security policies.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years IT systems or relevant experience
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English (Common European Framework of Reference level B2 or above);
- Proactive mindset, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must possess superior technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner;
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability;
- Questions experience and values real world field data; practical problem solving; critical thinker with excellent judgment and initiative;
- Be self-motivated and able to work alone as well as part of a team;
- Energized by working with a multinational team in a growing business;
- A good understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and a keen willingness to learn new technology and to train on new skills;
- 2+ Years of experience in Microsoft Clients, Servers and Applications Administration including Active Directory;
- 2+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, retirement;
- 2+ with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP;
- Some proficiency with at least one programming/scripting languages (Python, Powershell, etc..);
Eurotech is a visionary leader in IoT and Edge AI technologies, acting with speed, dedication, and ambition. We empower our employees to have an impact on the business with what they do, everyday. Working in an environment where their expertise is valued and nurtured, our employees are trusted to be autonomous and do their best. Our values are reflected in our behaviours: we work with enthusiasm and an unwavering focus on our customers’ needs, within a culture of respect and integrity, realizing our passion for technology.