WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
The PMO is a multi-national and cross-functional team that ensures projects are delivered in a complex systems on time and within budget while meeting all required quality standards. The team is determined to build and maintain working relationships with team members, customers, other partners / vendors, and other Eurotech departments / teams, enhancing interactions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Agile Project Manager you will work together with Solution Architects, the pre-sales team, and other stakeholders in the development of project statements of work. You will be required to create, manage, and maintain project specific schedules ensuring projects are delivered within the time / resources / scope expectations and meet the desired business outcomes. You will manage multiple projects simultaneously.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and delivering regular progress reports, documentation and presentations
- Support clients to uncover and assess issues and needs and deliver effective connectivity and IoT solutions to address the issues
- Co-ordinate internal resources to ensure the customers’ needs are satisfied, whilst ensuring that Eurotech’s business interests are maintained
- Monitor and control project scope changes, identifying risks and devising contingency plans
- Pro-actively manage all communication with the customer and with projects’ stakeholders
- Pro-actively contribute to the continuous improvements of Eurotech project management processes and best practices
WHO YOU ARE
Technical Expertise Required
- 2+ years of experience in software project delivery management
- Degree in an Engineering related subject
- Knowledge and experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding and experience in requirements / scope management, milestone management, Sprint
- Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Standups, Sprint Review / Retrospectives
- Good knowledge of Linux and the wider Open Source Software community, and understanding of computer and networking architectures
- Well versed in IoT / Cloud technologies and comfortable discussing technical solutions with customers
- Understanding of security vulnerability and assessment processes
- Experience with Jira or similar project management tools
- Ability to coordinate a team, drive consensus, and customer issues
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience with the execution, agility, and culture required in a fast-growing business
- Strong oral and written skills also in English and the ability to work well in a distributed team environment.
Eurotech is a visionary leader in IoT and Edge AI technologies, acting with speed, dedication, and ambition. We empower our employees to have an impact on the business with what they do, everyday. Working in an environment where their expertise is valued and nurtured, our employees are trusted to be autonomous and do their best. Our values are reflected in our behaviours: we work with enthusiasm and an unwavering focus on our customers’ needs, within a culture of respect and integrity, realizing our passion for technology.