The A3pci2614 is a CompactPCI 8-channel thermocouple measurement board.
1) 8-channel thermocouple input is possible. As soon as the power is turned on and/or as soon as the hardware is reset, default settings start temperature measurement.
2) K, E, J or T (JIS) type thermocouple can be directly connected to the terminal block on the front panel. Because a terminal block type two-piece connector is used, it is possible to remove just the terminal block and change the board without removing each of the thermocouple screw clamps from the terminal block. The terminal block does not prevent the removal of the adjacent board.
3) Arbitrary thermocouple type can be selected for each input channel.
4) Can be set to take the moving average of the last four lots of A/D conversion values and calculate the temperature conversion values. Because it is the moving average, the most recent temperature conversion values, averaged for each sampling, can be obtained.
5) Disconnection of cables including thermocouples can be detected for each input channel. When disconnection is detected, an interrupt can be issued to the CompactPCI bus.
6) Dedicated cold junction compensator equipped with a Pt100Ω sensor performs cold junction compensation.