The TITAN is an ultra low power PC/104 compatible single board computer based on the 520MHz Marvell® XScale PXA270™ RISC processor.
The PXA270 is an implementation of the ARM compliant, Intel® XScale microarchitecture combined with a comprehensive set of integrated peripherals including, a flat panel graphics controller, USB host/client controller, interrupt controller, and multiple serial ports.
- Marvell® XScale™ PXA270
- PC/104 compliant
- 4x RS-232 ports
- 1x RS-232/422/485 port
- AC97 Audio Controller
- TFT/STN/LVDS flat panel support
- Multi-media interface panels
- Space constrained enclosures
- Multi-media machine control applications
- Power-sensitive embedded communications