Intel Core 2 Duo 19" rack mount Industrial PC
The APCx-4 system is a rugged 19" enclosure (4U high by 480mm deep) based on a Socket 775 industrial PC card with support for Intel® Celeron™, Pentium 4™ and Core 2 DUO™ processor technology. The APCx-4 is designed to achieve the toughest standards for applications in telecoms, railway/railroad signalling/information display and manufacturing machinery. They can also be fitted with alternative power supply options for -48V DC, or hot swap dual redundant applications.
Not Recommended for News Designs.
- Intel® Celeron D™ 356 3.33GHz
- Intel® Pentium 4™ 650 3.4GHz (fitted as standard)
- Inte®l Core 2 Duo™ 1.8 to 2.67GHz
- PCI (9), PCI-E x16 (1), PCI-E x4 (1)
- PICMG 1.3 Backplane
- 460W PFC PSU standard
- Railway/signalling/information display
- Manufacturing machinery