Dans le cadre de son développement, Eurotech France recrute régulièrement de nouveaux collaborateurs.
Si vous êtes intéressé pour rejoindre notre équipe dynamique, consultez régulièrement cette rubrique qui indiquera les postes à pouvoir.
Vous pouvez également nous transmettre un Curriculum Vitae à l'adresse ci-dessous :
Parc Club du Moulin à Vent
33 Avenue du Docteur Georges Levy
69693 VENISSIEUX CEDEX
Nous vous remercions de l'intérêt que vous portez à notre société.
1- Senior Business Developer (Embedded Systems, IoT Solutions, large turnkey IoT projects)
Eurotech is a global leader in delivering embedded systems, Machine-to-Machine (M2M) platforms and IoT solutions for applications in a variety of enterprise vertical markets. Eurotech develops the technical building blocks required to build distributed systems of devices and sensors interconnected with IT infrastructures, including design services, hardware, firmware, operating systems, programming frameworks, and professional services that enable customers to focus on their core activities.
Eurotech France is hiring a Sales Developer who will drive sales of embedded hardware (especially in Transportation or Industry sectors) and IoT solutions including intelligent gateways, smart devices and cloud-based device & data management platforms.
• Department: Sales
• Section: Business Development
• Location: Lyon
• Reports To: General Manager
• Supervises: None
The Business Developer will be responsible for the development of the company sales with particular emphasis on the discovery and qualification of new addressable opportunities.
Seek for new projects with generation and qualification of new prospects and enquiries.
The position involves direct responsibility for all aspects of the front end of the sales process, including researching and targeting potential clients, lead generation, qualification and subsequent account development.
The role requires the ability to handle solutions selling for the implementation of large, technical, turnkey solutions and services. These solutions typically involve: consulting, solution implementation, customization, and cloud based platform services.
Responsibility for the identification of customer requirements, quotation management, and closure of qualified opportunities may remain with the Business Developer, or involve the Technical Sales Team depending upon the nature and scope of the opportunity identified, and the successful candidate will therefore need to be equally comfortable working on their own initiative and as part of a close, mutually supportive team.
The position will involve substantial travel to customer sites in pursuance of the above goals.
The candidate will be required to comply with the company reporting and forecasting procedures. Update on key potential customers and market intelligence, such as feedback on pricing & competition, the state of the industry and opportunities for product development.
- Provide colleagues and management with regular project updates
- Provide colleagues and management with regular performance reports on the effectiveness of marketing promotional material.
- Provide colleagues and management with regular reports on market and competitive activity.
- Perform any other duties as reasonably directed by your Manager.
Preferred Experience & Skills Required
- Degree, or equivalent, in an engineering or computing subject
- And/or the ability to demonstrate capability in each of the key competence areas above
- Current full clean driving license
- 6+ years experience in business development with a proven record of delivering sales growth, revenue targets, and client value.
- An experience in transportation turnkey projects is highly recommended.
- An experience in consulting activities or sales of services is a plus.
- A successful and proven record of sales growth within a B2B environment based upon sales of technical products and solutions within the embedded computer industry or IT industry.
- A good understanding of industrial grade computing solutions, communication systems, M2M architectures and software solution selling.
- An understanding of cloud based infrastructures
- Experience of selling to System Integrators and OEMs
- The ability to produce and deliver professional sales proposals and sales presentations of products and solutions to technical, commercial and directorate staff within customer organizations
- Excellent written and spoken French
- Excellent written and spoken English (English is used for all internal trainings and most of the interactions with both Corporate and sister companies worldwide)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a natural ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Dynamic, upbeat, lively character with the capacity to inspire confidence from first contact
- Bold and ambitious with a true hunger to win sales
- Socially highly skilled, sense of humor, friendly
- Co-operative team player, knowing when to act alone, when to hand over to colleagues
- Open and interested in people and their business, good at listening, clever at evaluating and convincing to ensure follow-up
- Tuned in to the outside world, current affairs, technological developments and business opportunities
- Good, active listener, showing good reasoning and judgement
- Good closer – knowing when and how to ask for the order or ensure next appropriate step
- Organized working style and appreciation of good work systems and processes
Job based in Lyon, with travel to customers, in France and overseas, and Group companies as required.
The detail in this job description reflects the key content of the job. However, it is inevitable that, over time, the nature of the job may change, existing duties may no longer be required and other duties may be gained without changing the general nature of the post or the level of responsibility entailed.
Please send your application to email@example.com
including your Name and Surname in the email subject.