Microsoft Windows 7 on latest embedded technologies
As embedded applications today become more powerful and complex, OEMs are realizing the need for full Windows compatibility and specifically Windows 7.
With Windows 7, OEMs can leverage the manageability, reliability, and security features of this operating system to design sophisticated devices with quick time to market and efficiency.
Some of the benefits of Windows 7 on embedded include:
- Windows Security Center - Safeguards against malicious software attacks
- Windows Network Diagnostics Tools - Provide notifications long before you risk losing any important data
- Virtual Windows XP - Run legacy applications within Windows 7
- Sensors and Platform Location - Unified driver model for all types of sensors
Below are some Eurotech solutions with support Windows 7:
- Catalyst TC, based on the newest, powerful Intel Atom E6xx processor
- Adbc8031 COM Express module based on the Intel Core i7 processor.
Want to learn more about our capabilities in Windows 7? Contact us