AMARO, February 9, 2015
– Eurotech, a leading innovator in M2M technologies, announced the official release of Everyware Cloud™ 3.5, the M2M/IoT Integration Platform.
Everyware Cloud™ is a Machine-to-Machine Integration Platform that simplifies device and data management by connecting distributed devices over secure and reliable cloud services. Once devices are deployed, the Everyware Cloud™ allows users to connect, configure and manage devices through the lifecycle, from deployment through maintenance to retirement.
With EC 3.5 a set of new features that greatly enrich the remote device management capabilities come into action, like remote device configuration, remote device control, remote device provisioning, and remote device update. These features enable the Everyware Cloud Web Console to be the single point of administration for all connected devices, and make the Everyware Cloud REST APIs the single programmable interface to remote devices.
Finally, security and reliability have been enhanced by introducing Two-Factors-Authentication and platform Health Monitoring, as Eurotech constantly invests in these fundamental aspects.
“We continue to focus and invest in making IoT/M2M projects easier and faster and secure for organizations to deploy,
” said Robert Andres, Chief Marketing Officer of Eurotech. “ESF for M2M Gateways and Smart Devices on one side, and Everyware Cloud as an M2M/IoT Integration Platform on the other side, build together the foundation for solid M2M/IoT solutions. With Everyware Cloud 3.5 version we have made an important step forward, and we are excited for the novel things that are coming soon by the next releases.
By using EC our customers take advantage of the following benefits:
• Short time to market; Customers reach their goals in a few months
• Cost-effective (Pay-as-you-go); EC is, by default, made available as a PAAS (Platform-As-A-Service)
• Open Standard based; for future-proof & investment protection
• Flexible Deployment; from public cloud, to cloud-in-a-box (Everyware Server)
• Device Enablement; for effective asset management and asset maintenance
• Data Enablement; for a near-time understanding of users’ preferences and asset real use, for business intelligence
• System Enablement; for reliable, scalable, secure and user-friendly platform administration
• IoT Application Enablement; for simple integration with enterprise business software applications
Eurotech is strongly committed to M2M/IoT and enthusiastically works to encapsulate the complexity of operational technologies in a cost-effective, simple to use yet powerful software framework and integration platform. The rapid development of the global IoT market will increase the complexity both at the edge of the network and at the cloud platform (M2M/IoT Integration Platform) and we will continue to encapsulate and manage this complexity for our customers to ensure efficient development, deployment and management of distributed intelligent devices in the field throughout their lifetime.
To try EC for free for 90 days visit http://www.eurotech.com/en/portal/cloudtrial
For more information visit http://www.eurotech.com/en/products/software+services/everyware+cloud+m2m+platform