Amaro (UD), March 14, 2014
– Eurotech S.p.A. hereby announces the ordinary shareholder’s meeting will take place on April 24, 2014, with the following agenda:
“1. Financial statements of “Eurotech S.p.A. as of 31 December 2013; Report of the Directors on 2013 operations; report of the Statutory Board of Auditors; report of the external auditors, resolutions pertaining thereto; presentation of the consolidated financial statements of the Eurotech Group as of 31 December 2013and related reports. Resolutions pertaining thereto.
2. Report on compensation pursuant to Article 123-ter of the Legislative Decree 58/1998. Resolutions pertaining thereto.
3. Appointment of the Board of Directors, subject to determination of the number of members and its Chairman; determination of their remuneration. Resolutions pertaining thereto.
4. Appointment of the Board of Statutory Auditors and its Chairman; determination of their remuneration. Resolutions pertaining thereto.
5. Appointment of the Auditor for the fiscal years 2014-2022 and determination of the compensation pursuant to the Legislative Decree 29/2010. Resolutions pertaining thereto.
6. Authorization to purchase and dispose of treasury shares to the combined provisions of Articles 2357 and 2357-ter of the Italian Civil Code, as well as Article 132 of Legislative Decree 58/1998 and its related implementing provisions. Resolutions pertaining thereto.”
published in accordance with the laws and bylaws on the company’s website www.eurotech.com
(Investors/Shareholder’s information section) and sent to Borsa Italiana S.p.a. today and will be published as an extract in the newspaper, “Italia Oggi”.
The Directors’ reports on points 1,2,3,4, and 6 of the agenda are available to the public at company headquarters in Amaro (UD), Via Fratelli Solari 3/A and are also available on their website www.eurotech.com (Investors/Shareholder’s information section)
Moreover, it is announced that the proxy forms are available at company headquarters and on their website www.eurotech.com (Investors/Shareholder’s information section).
Further documentation related to the Meeting of the Shareholders will be made publicly as required by the law in force
For more information, please refer to the company notice of ordinary Shareholders’ meeting