The CPU-162-14 is a Type 2 COME module that operates in extended temperature range (-40º to +85ºC)
Amaro (Italy) – March 11th, 2014
, a Eurotech subsidiary, is now shipping the CPU-162-14
, a high performance COM Express module based on the Core i7.
The CPU-162-14 is designed to operate in harsh environments, and features and extended temperature range, making it ideal for industrial projects; the CPU and ECC memory are direct mounted, which provides extra resilience to vibrations, to satisfy the requirements of transportation applications.
The main features of the CPU-162-14 are:
- Extended temperature versions for -40° to +85° operation
- Direct mounted RAM and CPU to withstand stress and vibration
- Intel® second generation Core i7 and i5, dual and quad core
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- ECC support for high reliability
- Type 2 pinout, COM Express Basic form factor
- Three video ports including VGA, SDVO and LVDS
- Support for Windows® 7, Windows® Embedded Standard 7 and Wind River Linux
For more information, visit http://www.eurotech.com/en/products/CPU-162-14
Dynatem, founded in 1981, is a designer and manufacturer of rugged, boards level products ideally suited to harsh environments, or environments where size, weight and power consumption are critical. Product offerings include single board computers based on VME, CompactPCI, VPX and COMe standards.
Dynatem is part of the Eurotech Group, a world leader in pervasive computing with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit www.dynatem.com