Amaro (Italy), 14 May 2012
- Consolidated revenues: from EUR 20.72 million to EUR 20.40 million
- Consolidated gross profit: from EUR 10.69 million to EUR 10.55 million
- Consolidated EBITDA: from EUR 178 thousand to EUR 199 thousand
- Consolidated EBIT: from EUR -1.77 million to EUR -1.71 million
- Consolidated pre-tax profit (loss): from EUR -2.11 million to EUR -1.49 million
- Group net profit (loss): from EUR -2.29 million to EUR -1.52 million
- Net financial debt: EUR 18.34 million
- Group shareholders equity: EUR 123.41 million
Today, the Board of Directors of Eurotech S.p.A. reviewed and approved the results for the first quarter of 2012.
In the first three months of the year, consolidated revenues totalled EUR 20.40 million versus EUR 20.72 million in the first three months of 2011. The result reflects the course of orders intake in the fourth quarter of 2011 and, in view of the low historic rate in the first quarter on annual revenue, it allows management to continue to look positively at the year underway.