Eurotech is pleased to announce CPU-111-10, the high performance OpenVPX Blade Server with integrated 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch, rugged design and full-mesh backplane data layer Interconnectivity
Nuremberg (Germany), February, 29th, 2012
– Eurotech announces the CPU-111-10
, a rugged, high-performance 6U VPX (VITA 46) Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring a quad-core Intel L5408 Xeon processor and integrated 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch to support full-mesh backplane data layer interconnectivity for up to eight SBCs integrated into a single chassis. Available in air cooled or conduction cooled formats, the CPU-111-10
conforms to the OpenVPX (VITA 65) payload module profile MOD6-PAY-4F2T-220.127.116.11 with four fat pipes (10 GBase-BX4) and two thin pipes (1000Base-T).
Providing unparalleled data processing capabilities in a single-slot 6U VPX form factor card with built-in 10 Gigabit Ethernet fabric switching, the CPU-111-10
serves as an ideal open-architecture building-block for Defense, High-end Industrial, Medical and Scientific applications, such as:
• Next-generation Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) applications onboard (un)manned air / ground vehicles and shipboard platforms
• Real time data fusion and analysis with multimodal source streams (video, audio, sensors) for industrial control and machine vision
• Massive data reconstruction, filtering and analysis in 3D applications
• High Performance Parallel Processing for signal processing and process simulation (Montecarlo, etc)
Standard onboard I/O resources includes up to eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet, two 1 Gigabit Ethernet, four SATA, two USB 2.0, one RS-232/485, and VGA video ports. Dual XMC / PMC expansion module sites enable additional I/O expansion, including 10G XAUI lanes from each XMC card to the 10G switched fabric.
Offered in both convection cooled and ruggedized conduction cooled variants, the CPU-111-10
is designed for use with ANSI/VITA 46 1.0” pitch VPX form factor backplanes. Air cooled variants provides a front panel SFP+ port supporting CX4 copper and Fiber applications for chassis-to-chassis and rack-to-rack communications. Conduction cooled variants feature traditional board stiffeners, heat spreaders, and wedge locks to passively transfer heat to the chassis and tolerate high shock and vibration environments. An optional Rear Transition Module (RTM) is available that brings out VPX I/O over industry standard connectors.
– Air cooled CPU-111-10 units and RTMs are available now with conduction cooled versions available soon. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for pricing and updated production availability information. For additional specifications or to download a product datasheet, visit http://www.eurotech.com/en/products/CPU-111-10