Intel® AtomTM-based DynaVIS 10-00, specifically designed for modern railway applications, uses Everyware Software Framework (ESF) to simplify Embedded M2M Communications
Amaro, Italy – October 3, 2011
– Eurotech, a leading supplier of embedded technologies, products and systems, today announces the launch of the DynaVIS 10-00, a connected, rugged mobile display computer platform that targets demanding vehicle installations. Based on the Intel® AtomTM processor, the DynaVIS is low power, compact and can withstand the mechanical and temperature stresses commonly encountered in harsh environmental conditions while providing a comprehensive set of communication options needed in today’s vehicle installations.
The DynaVIS 10-00 provides connectivity through WiFi and 3G cellular networks, Gigabit Ethernet, a 5.7” touchscreen panel, a high performance GPS and plenty of transportation specific features such as optoinsulated I/Os, serial ports, USBs and a wide range power supply section.
“The DynaVIS 10-00, based on the Intel® AtomTM processor, is a purpose built device that provides customers with advanced communications options into a compact, yet rugged, railway certified product,”
said Robert Andres, Corporate Marketing Director of Eurotech. “Moreover, customers can leverage the combination of Everyware Software Framework (ESF) for fast and reliable application development and Everyware Device Cloud to easily integrate embedded devices into their IT business applications.”
The DynaVIS 10-00 also includes the following features:
• Certified to Perform
– Designed to the transportation market, the DynaVIS 10-00 is EN50155 compliant and supports features such as optoinsulation and wide range power supply.
• Low Power and Fanless
– Design with high efficiency in mind, the DynaVIS 10-00 delivers exceptional performance with low power consumption.
• Easily Maintained
– The DynaVIS 10-00 is IP65 protected and features high-end rugged connectors for long-term reliability in harsh environments.
• ESF Enabled
– The DynaVIS 10-00 supports the Everyware Software Framework (ESF) to speed up the application software development.
• Cloud Ready
– Enjoy the benefits of the Everyware Device Cloud (EDC): dramatically cut time-to-market when building scalable, robust applications that integrate devices to business applications
The DynaVIS 10-00 is available now. For more information, visit http://www.eurotech.com/en/products/DynaVIS 10-00