Amaro (Italy), 29 August 2011
- Consolidated revenues: from 41.82 million to 41.16 million
- Consolidated gross profit: from 21.49 million to 21.19 million
- Consolidated EBITDA: from 503 thousand to -598 thousand
- Consolidated EBIT: from -3.39 million to -4.33 million
- Consolidated pre-tax profit (loss): from -4.76 million to -5.37 million
- Group net profit (loss): from EUR -4.96 million to EUR -5.41 million
- Net financial debt: 16.79 million
- Group shareholders equity: 118.47 million
Today the Board of Directors of Eurotech S.p.A. reviewed and approved the results for the first half of 2011.
In the first six months of this year, Group revenues decreased slightly, by 1.6%, to 41.16 million, from 41.82 million in the first half of 2010. The first semester was affected by an uncertain situation in the US market, leading to a slowdown in the order intake, as well as a deferral in turnover in the Japanese market following the earthquake in March. However, the different impact of the first half on total annual turnover, and the current order situation, suggest that the second semester will show an improvement on the second half of last year.