Amaro (Italy), 15 May 2009
- Consolidated revenues: -10%, from 21.44 million to 19.31 million
- Consolidated gross profit: from 12.31 million to 10.48 million
- Consolidated EBITDA: from 1.75 million to -1.17 million
- Consolidated EBIT: from -0.67 million to -3.13 million
- Consolidated EBT: from -2.65 million to -2.97 million
- Net financial debt: -2.75 million vs. net cash of 0.57 million at FY 2008 year-end
Today the Board of Directors of Eurotech S.p.A. reviewed and approved the consolidated results relating to the first quarter of 2009.
In the first three months of 2009 (1Q09) Group revenues totalled 19.31 million vs. 21.44 million in the first three months of 2008 (1Q08). This -10% YoY decrease was the consequence of the downturn in order intake experienced at the end of 2008 due to the global economic situation, which led to customers revising their previous sales forecasts. The most significant sales decreases due to the global macroeconomic situation occurred in Asia and Europe.
(175 Kb) Eurotech: 2009 first quarter results approved