• Consolidated revenues up 41.5% from €15.2 million to €21.4 million
• Consolidated adjusted EBITDA: from €-561 thousand to €1.87 million, growing as a percentage of revenues from -6.1% in 2007 to 8.7% in 2008
• Consolidated adjusted EBIT: from €-918 thousand to € 1.1 million with a revenue impact of above 5%
• Consolidated adjusted result before income taxes: from a negative €-469 thousand to a positive €42 thousand
• Net financial position: €9.1 million
Amaro (UD), 15 May 08
The Board of Directors of Eurotech S.p.A. – a company listed on the STAR segment of the Italian Stock Exchange – chaired by Mr. Roberto Siagri met today to approve the Quarterly Report as at 31 March 2008.
Sales improved for the Eurotech Group, active in the research, development, production and marketing of miniaturised computers (NanoPCs) and of computers featuring high-performance computing capability (HPCs).
Download the Press Release