Amaro (UD), 30 March 2007.
- GROUP REVENUES: +70.0%: FROM Euro 29.85 MILLION IN 2005 TO Euro 50.76 MILLION IN 2006
- EBITDA : FROM Euro 3.29 MILLION TO Euro 3.03 MILLION
- EBIT: FROM Euro 2.3 MILLION TO Euro 1.07 MILLION
- RESULT BEFORE INCOME TAXES: FROM Euro 2 MILLION TO Euro 3.32 MILLION WITH GROWTH OF 65.6%
- NET FINANCIAL POSITION: FROM Euro 20.35 MILLION AT 31.12.2005 A Euro 99.91 MILLION IN 2006
- GROUP NET PROFIT: FROM Euro 1.06 MILLION TO Euro 1.47 MILLION
- In addition to approving the Financial Statements, the Board of Directors of Eurotech also resolved to submit to the shareholders meeting, in the ordinary session, the proposal to authorize trading of treasury shares, extending the audit assignment to the independent auditors for the financial years 2008-2013, and incorporation of the consideration owed to the independent auditors for the account audit done for the financial years 2006 and 2007.
- Adaptation of corporate governance.
Yesterday, the Board of Directors of Eurotech S.p.A. - under the chairmanship of Roberto Siagri - met in Amaro to review and approve the draft Financial Statements at 31 December 2006, which will also be submitted to the Annual General Meeting of shareholders to be held on 30 April 2007, on first call, and if necessary on 7 May 2007, on second call.
Download the entire text: