Aurora HiVe series – The ultimate accelerated computing solutions
HiVe is a new cutting edge family of HPC systems. They are optimized for accelerated workloads, offering performance, energy efficiency and flexibility at levels never seen before. Thanks to the innovative way of extracting heat with the Aurora direct water cooling, the HiVe delivers high performance at the best price/performance ratio and at the best flop/watt ratio
The HiVe has also a high degree of modularity that allows configuring the system to adapt it to different applications, avoiding unnecessary components and focusing on the choice of elements providing maximum performance to the specific customer workload.
So, no matter if you work with CAE, DNA sequencing, deep learning, rendering, molecular dynamics...With HiVe you will obtain faster results with less resources.
HiVe modules can host different components X86 CPUs, GPUs, Phi, FPGA as well as other PCIe (PCI express) cards providing different functionality. Combining modules in a system, it is possible to fit application requirements, accelerating it to the max at minimum cost in terms of energy and footprint.
- Minimize execution time – Optimized for accelerated workloads
- Energy savings – Extreme energy efficiency
- Space savings – Top density
- Forward looking – New HPC architecture, new packaging concept, new form factor
- No need for controlled environments – water cooled, no need for air conditioning
- Reliability – top reliability due to design and water cooling